*Please visit your recent service category below to obtain a general overview of the service. Tree Care, Pest Control, Total Vegetation Control and Weed Free Garden Beds can be found here or at the bottom of the page.
Thank you for allowing us to service your lawn. Below is a summary of today’s lawn care visit. It provides useful information on what we did, what you can expect and how you can benefit most from today’s visit. This includes things like mow height, watering, and when you can return to the lawn. Did you know… Things such as scalping the edges with a weed eater can in fact cause crabgrass to grow.
We experience different lawn issues within different seasons. You may experience things like Red Thread, Nutsedge, or an increase of weeds in a rainy season. Whenever you are experiencing any issue, Green Giant is here to help. Click on the corresponding link below or contact us with any questions.
- Round 1 – Early Spring – Crabgrass Preventer & Fertilizer
- Round 2 – Late Spring – Crabgrass, Weed Control & Fertilizer
- Round 3 – Early Summer – Weed Control & Fertilizer
- Round 4 – Late Summer – Weed Control & Fertilizer
- Round 5 – Early Fall – Weed Control & Fertilizer
- Round 6 – Fall Winterizer Fertilizer
- Preventative Grub Control
- Curative Grub
- Aeration & Over-Seeding – Success With Your Seeding
- Nutsedge Treatment
- Red Thread
- Coarse Fescue
- Surface Insect Control
Have questions? Text or call 610-944-0408.