Effective Ant Control From Beginning To End
There are between 9,000 and 10,000 known ant species in the world. Researchers believe that there may actually be more than 20,000. Surveys by the National Pest Management Alliance consistently show that pest control companies across the nation receive more calls for ants than any other pest. This means your home or business may be more easily susceptible to ants than any other pest.
Ant infestations grow quickly and are much easier to treat before they get too large. However, eliminating an ant problem yourself can be difficult. If the nest is not destroyed, the ants will just keep coming back. Green Giant Pest Control can help rid your property of ants and keep it that way.
Our Ant Removal Process
Ant pest control is a very specific process and our technicians know how to get rid of ants around a property and from within your home. At Green Giant, we utilize multiple effective methods to control ant populations:
- A comprehensive inspection of your home to determine the species of ant, the extent of the infestation, and potential entry points that are allowing to these pests to get inside your home.
- Using our findings to create a customized treatment plan, we utilize a pest control approach called “integrated pest management” which focuses on targeting our treatments to have maximum effect with as little environmental impact as possible.
- Along with our treatment, we may suggest some environmental changes to your home and yard that can help keep ants out of and away from your property in the future. This helps with long-term control.
- We will advise you on areas where the ants maybe getting into your home. The goal is to create a ‘seal’ that won’t let ants back into your house. We focus on wall cracks, foundation gaps, broken window seals, and other potential entry points to help guard your home against ants.
With our highly trained technicians and effective treatment methods, you can be assured your yard and home will be pest-free in no time.
Green Giant Can Help
The good news is that, other than carpenter ants, most ants in our region are considered “nuisance pests”. This doesn’t mean ant infestations are fun or the DIY approach is easy; it simply means they do not pose much health or property risk.
To reduce the chance of having ant activity, consider the following:
- Remove any possible food and water sources for the ant
- Move any wood materials that may rot away from the building
- Remove dead or rotting portions of trees
- Reduce dampness by keeping gutters unclogged, plant materials at least six feet away from the building and repairing pipe leaks
- Seal openings with caulking around doors and windows as well as where the utilities enter the building
$47.75 price includes an initial inspection and treatment of your ant infestation and our guarantee*. Includes nuisance infestations of carpenter ants. Heavy carpenter ant infestations will incur additional cost. Click here for more details.