Green Giant Termite Protection Plan
Terms & Conditions:
Overview: Subterranean Termites can cause significant damage to a building. Very often this damage is occurring without anyone realizing it. Termites nest in the ground and will most often feed on the wood inside the walls of the house and out of sight. The costs of damage repair and the termite treatment are high and most often not covered by homeowner’s insurance policies.
The Termite Protection Plan is a monitoring plan that comes with a guarantee. The following is included in the plan:
- Termite monitoring stations will be installed in strategic locations around the outside of your home. While the stations do not attract termites, they signal when termites are present. It’s a pesticide-free way to help detect termite activity.
- Quarterly inspections of the monitoring stations will be made by a Green Giant technician.
- Once a year, a termite inspection will be performed inside your house.
- Your Green Giant technician will provide recommendations to reduce the likelihood of a termite infestation.
Monitoring Program Guarantee:
- Green Giant will first conduct a thorough inspection to determine if the property qualifies as “Termite Free”. Once the property is qualified AND the first payment is received by Green Giant, your Termite Protection Plan will be in effect.
- If, at any time that the Termite Protection Plan is in effect, termite activity is discovered, Green Giant will provide termite treatment at no cost to the customer. The treatment will consist of Green Giant’s standard termite control service.
- If the customer’s account is in arrears, the guarantee ceases to be in effect and the plan may be cancelled by Green Giant.
- If during the effective period of this Agreement, Green Giant, for whatever reason, changes the type of monitoring stations being used an appropriate alternative monitoring method, this will be determined by and performed by Green Giant at no charge to the Customer. The monitoring stations are not owned by the Customer and may be removed by Green Giant at its discretion, at any time, for replacement with an alternative treatment method, upon the termination of this Agreement or if Green Giant ceases to offer a monitoring program in this area.
- Monitors that are damaged or are removed will be billed to the customer at the current price.
THIS AGREEMENT PROVIDES FOR TREATMENT OF A STRUCTURE BUT DOES NOT PROVIDE FOR THE REPAIR OF DAMAGES CAUSED BY WOOD DESTROYING ORGANISMS.
I have Read, Understand and Agree to the Terms & Conditions of the Green Giant Termite Protection Plan: